Sunday, March 30, 2008

Movies, Books, TV and more

I am updating the movie list from my last blog...since then I have seen: "The Third Man," "Rebbecca," "Double Indemnity," and "Cinema Paradiso." I enjoyed the last one the best. That leaves only 28 films from the IMBD top 100 I have yet to see... (although I have the distinct feeling these are all "boy" flicks....I think women would have a different idea of good cinema...don't you?)
I'm also working on reading the TIME top 100 books of the 20th century. I have about 30 of those books yet to go..."Augy March" burned me out... but I need to get back at it.
I'm currently enamored of David Cook and Brooke White on American Idol. No, I don't want them to win-that would ruin them...but I'd like them to stay as long as possible as I love to watch them do their things.
Okay- off to read blogs, view widgets and keep up on all the latest trends in technology!

2 comments:

Carrie Lofty said...

Yay for Brooke and David! They can come in 2nd and 3rd--you know, where they get to sing more than one song in a night but they won't be cursed with winner's syndrome. But then again, Carrie Underwood and Kelly Clarkson haven't done badly!

Unknown said...

situs sambung ayam bangkok anti block